READ IT, ROCK IT!
Thursday at 1:30 July 5- Aug 9 (special guest July 26 10:30)
We will explore a weekly Reading Rocks topic and then create an art project.
- July 5th - People Rock: Aluminum Foils People.
- July 12th - Nature Rocks!: Painting Landscape Rocks.
- July 19th - Color Rock!: Shrinky Dinks
- July 26th - No afterschool program. Special event at 10:30.
- August 2nd - Skies Rock!: Make your own Instrument.
- August 8th - Sports Rock!: Make Silver Slime
August 31st. Last day to turn in Summer Reading for prizes!