Open Regular Hours- Limited Services
Our doors are open for you to come in to:
- Maks must be worn. We have them available.
Check-out materials from our shelves or pick up holds.
- Holds can be placed on infosoup.org *(There is lmited interlibrary delivery and arrival times are slower.)
- Use of public computers is for adults or school or work ONLY
- We will be open for a max of 10 people in the library at any given time.
- Mandatory 6ft distance for everyone in the library.
- No toys. No activities. No seating areas.
If you have any symptoms, we request that you do not enter the library.
Additional Safety Measures:
No-Contact Parking lot Pick-up is still available.
Plexiglass shield is at check out counter to separate you from staff.
High-touch surfaces are cleaned regulary.
Computers are cleaned after each use.
There is one entrance and one exit door.
Hand sanitizer is available when entering and exiting.
Items entering the library are quarantined for everyone's safety for 4 days before being placed on the shelves. No fines will be charged.
We are taking steps to keep our visitors and staff healthy, but use of the library is at your own risk.