Top Ten Thing to Know about Shiocton Library: #9
#9 - You can keep updated with all of our library happenings on Facebook.
We are planning on having many events this summer for our summer reading program that will begin on June 4th. To stay informed on what programs we have for kids and families, be sure to check our Facebook page. That is the best way to get the most current information! (If you don’t use Facebook, always feel free to give us a good ole’ phone call!)
One thing you will find, is that we are counting down the days until our Youth Board Game night. It is Friday April 27th from 5-7. This is an extra special event because we will have Office Matt Ninham with the Shiocton Police Department here to give a brief presentation on Bulling and Internet Safety. Officer Matt with have other local law enforcement officers and criminal justice students to play board games one-one-one in small groups with the kids and families. Come and connect with those who work to keep us safe every day! If you have questions about what is like to be a law enforcement officer, this is the perfect opportunity to get your questions answered. We will have popcorn to snack on while you play. Feel free to bring your favorite game!
- #8 - Special events and guest visitors with talents to share happen at the library.
- #7 - When you visit the library, there is a little something for everyone to do!
- #6 - There are many online resources to access with your library card.
- #5 - There is a variety of materials available to check out with your library card.
- #4 - We have access to technology.
- #3 - Anybody can sign up for a library card.
- #2- Programs for Children
- Tuesday Tales at 10:30am for preschoolers and their caregivers
- “Check It Out” is on Thursdays at 3:15 for grades K-3
- #1 - Location and Hours
- W7740 Pine St Shiocton, WI 54170
- Open Hours:
- Mondays 12:00pm-7:00pm
- Tuesdays 10:00am-5:00pm
- Wednesdays 12:00pm-7:00pm
- Thursdays 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Fridays 12:00pm-5:00pm